Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beate's WSC #64

I knew I wanted to take part in Beate's Weekend sketch sometime this weekend, so I finished just in time. Sunday evening at 11:00. Whewwwwww. What a great challenge this was lol.
I used one of my most favorite color combos and my MOST FAVORITE set in Stampin Up's big catalog, From Our House to Yours.

I started with Chocolate Chip cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 11". Then a piece of designer series paper from Ski Slope cut to 5 1/4" x 4". Then a Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Whisper White all layered 1/4" less for each layer. For the scallops, I used a piece of Riding Hood Red cut to 3 1/2" x 1 1/2" for each end. I did the Grid Technique on the top piece of Whisper White and then stamped snowflakes from Snow Burst in Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze. I used Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon to attach my circle piece too. I stamped the house from SU set From Our House to Yours on a piece of Whisper White c/s and then mounted that on Chocolate Chip c/s. I used the Linen thread to tye it to the ribbon. Then I stamped the words in Chocolate Chip onto Riding Hood Red and punched out with the Large Oval punch.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: