Sunday, November 9, 2008

SCS Color Challenge #191

Here is the card I made for this weeks Color Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com. They called it Pretty Red Kisses. That stands for Pretty in Pink (I used Pink Pirouette in its place) Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss. The designer paper is from the Bella Rose Collection. I just love that paper and Im also in love with Polka Dots lately, but dont tell Chocolate Chip, he may be a bit jealous if he knows Im in love with something else too. The base scalloped circle is the Big Shot Die Cut and then I used my circle punches and my Coluzzle for all the other layers. Thanks for stopping by and looking!!!! Leave a comment if you like it and make my day!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is beautiful! Love those colors! Fantastic design!