Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Belli Challenge #48 - Lets Get This Party Started!!!


It's Wednesday and we all know what that means!!!! Its Belli Challenge Wednesday!!! Our theme this week is anything to do with a party!!!! We all have parties to go to for the New Year, right??
Well successful parties are based on the Invitations!!!
Are you wondering where this beautiful paper has come from??? It is a sneak peek for Stampin Up's new catalog that will be out January 19th. It is called Raspberry Tart. When I received this paper, my only thought was WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? LOL Then when you actually play with it and use it with complimentary colors, walahhhhhh, you got yourself a beautiful creation. I also used my NEW Nestibilities Labels die cuts. How fun are these? I used them in MY new technique called Stacked Nesties!!! What a great way to build depth into your card and/or creation. I did use a retired Sale-A-Bration set from last year that I still just love. It is called Lots of Thoughts. The flowers are from Prima and I used Stampin Up's filigree brads on top of the flowers all held together with a bling brad. Also on the corners that will open, I used the flat pearls from the Pretties Kit.
I used SCS Technique Lovers Challenge for the creative folds I have going on here. Every Monday over there, they try a new technique challenge. This weeks is called the Fun Funky Fold challenge. You can find that challenge here if you would like to check it out and make one for yourself. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406759
If you would like to participate in this Belli Challenge, here is what you need to do. Make your own card and/or item. Post it to your blog or SCS gallery. If you upload to SCS, please use keywords CBC48. Then head on over to Chrissy D's blog, which can be found here: http://www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com/Post a link to your item in the comments area for Belli Challenge #48. You will then be entered to win a prize that she has determined. Dont forget to check out all of the other Design Team members blogs for some AWESOME INSPIRATION!!!! The Design Team blogs can be found on the left hand side of my blog Labeled: Belli Challenge Design Team!!! Also by clicking on the Belli Challenge Blinkie, that will take you directly to Chrissy D's blog also.
Have fun, cant wait to see all your wonderful creations!!! Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day!!!

7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Girl - I love your technique of stacked Nesties! GORGEOUS card. Love this DP too! I must get me some!!!! (I need more paper like a hole in the head) Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Shelly Koskinen said...

THIS IS GREAT!!! I love this idea. Happy New Year!

Holly said...

Love your funky fold! Great card, and love your stacked nesties!!!

Debby said...

Love your card Danita. Those nesties is on my wish list for the coming year.
Angel hugs
Debby

Krafting Karen said...

I love this!!!! Fun folds are always so cool to look at. Love the paper!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo cool, Danite!!! I love the funky fold card with the invite inside....I will be there with bells on!!! Love the stacked Nesties layers, too....looks super fab!!!

Ceal said...

Danita This is Fabulous! I will have to give that fuky fold a try. You did a Great Job!!!