Monday, February 16, 2009

How Exciting!!!

I just wanted to remind everyone who visits my blog from now until Wednesday.
Our BRAND NEW challenge blog, Truly Scrumptious , is going LIVE this Wednesday, February 18th with our very first challenge!!!! I cant reveal anything about the first challenge, but you are going to LOVE it!!! There are some very talented ladies on our Design Team and I can so excited to be among such talent!!! I will be posting my item for this very first challenge first thing Wednesday morning, so dont forget to stop back and take a peek. But all the Design Team members cards will be posted on the blog. You definately want to visit the blog to see them all!! We have some great sponsors lined up, so there will be GREAT PRIZEs up for grabs.

See you there!!!!

No comments: