Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wild Thing - SC232 - 6/10/09



Hello again. I have another card to show you today with my new things from Stampin Up. I made this a few days ago and have not had a chance to upload it yet. The giraffe is from a new set that will be in the new catalog as of July 1st. Its called Animal Stories. The designer paper matches this stamp set and its called Tall Tales. This set doesnt come with any words, so I pulled a stamp that I bought a LONG time ago and stamped it on top of the giraffe. I think it goes perfectly.

Now even tho the colors in the papers are all classic Stampin Up colors, I did use the new Crushed Curry dotted grosgrain ribbon and I think it looks great. I stamped the giraffe in More Mustard.

Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day!!!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Stampin Up Animal Stories, Sentiment by Great Impressions
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Tall Tales
Ink: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scalloped Square Punch, Crushed Curry Dotted Grosgrain ribbon, Score Pal

2 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card, Danita!

Sarah said...

I really like this one!!! Do you know if my Aunt has this set?