Sunday, January 4, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge combined with SNSS Color Challenge


This card I made today, combined 2 challenges to get the end result. Sundays over on SCS, the daily challenge is the Featured Stamper Challenge. They pick one persons gallery as the Featured Stamper and your challenge is to find a card from that gallery and CASE (Copy and Share Everything) it. You need to change at LEAST 2 things to make it your own. So the Featured stamper today is Julie Ebersole, JulieHRR is her SCS name. The HRR stands for Her Royal Rubberness!!! So here is the link to the card I picked from her gallery:
Here are the things I changed: The colors, the stamps, I added the Top Note Die Cut underneath the focal point and I added a ribbon. For the scroll piece, I used rub-ons since I didnt have any scroll pieces. Plus I added a ribbon.
What a fun challenge that is!!!
I also incorporated a color challenge from Sweet n Sassy Stamps Release party challenges. Sarah picked these colors for that challenge: Pink, Red, Black, White and Grey. It was tough getting the grey in there for me. So I punched a small flower to put on top of the flower piece and I dyed my white taffeta ribbon to grey and added that element. The designer series paper I used was from Raspberry Tart. Such a wide variety in this NEW paper pack. Some of it reminds me of the patterns from Very Bradley!!!
Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day!!!

No comments: