Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snowflakes & Basic Grey

Today I am sharing with you a card I just made for Sweet N Sassys Stamps release party they had last night. This card is for the Sketch Challenge that Courtney challenged us with!!! Great sketch Courtney!!!

This is kind of surprising for me, but there is no Stampin Up on this card other then the cardstock. I have 2 friends who are, in their words, ruining me!! lol The cardstock I did use is Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgandy. The designer paper is Basic Grey's Wassail paper and you guessed it, Im in LOVE YET AGAIN!!! The snowflake and word stamps are stamps that my girlfriend over at Chrissy D's blog drew herself and made into Sweet n Sassy Stamps!!! That is just so cool to me!!! Great job on the stamps Chrissy D!!! The border of snowflakes is also by Basic Grey. That was included with the paper pack and its a sticker. It fit well into this sketch, otherwise, Im sure I would have used a ribbon. I stamped the snowflake in Bravo Burgandy ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and mounted that onto a scallop circle punched out in Always Artichoke. Pretty quick and easy but effective I think. I hope you think so too!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

*thud* This is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these papers and you combined the stamps and pearls and papers so beautifully!!!