Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


Happy Halloween to all my Friends!!!! I wanted to share with you these cute little designer bags I made for my co-workers. I made them with the Ghostly Greetings designer series paper from Stampin Up's Big Catalog. You start these by making a box for the bottom and then add the paper around it. I used a tutorial from Cambria Turnbows site to make these. You can find that tutorial here: http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2008/07/designer-bags.html They are easy when you follow her instructions.
These would be soooooo cute for Holiday Treat favors or teacher gifts, baby shower favors. Think of the possibilities!!!
Ok this post is short and treat opps I mean sweet. Have a great Halloween, enjoy all the kids costumes and have a great day!!!!

No comments: