Monday, October 20, 2008

A Perfect Fall Day

I just wanted to share with you this random picture I took on my Girlfriends Weekend Away where we went to the Annual Bridge Festival in Parke County Indiana. I believe this was our 8th year of attending. We always have a blast. We do things we never get to do in our daily lives because we are too busy taking care of our families. So needless to say, we never cook, we eat out most of our meals except breakfast. We always try and see at least one movie, this year we saw 2. We saw Lakeview Terrace which I thought was okay. Samual L Jackson places one bad menacing neighbor. Then we also saw Nights in Rodanthe. I liked this one much better, altho I cried. Plus we SHOP, SHOP and more SHOP. Needless to say, we have fun and hate coming back to reality.

This picture was taken in downtown Rockville Indiana. We were standing in the middle of the festival watching the Quilt Auction. This old court house is the center of town and this festival. Well the clock rang at 12:00 Noon. So I looked up at the clock and the sky was that beautiful azure blue and the white clock tower was such a beautiful contrast. I had to take the picture. Looking back at this picture, I have to say it was one of the BEAUTIFUL Fall days.

1 comment:

woodenstamp said...

I have been wondering how your trip went this year. I love this picture, it is postcard perfect.
Trish